Protecting the planet while protecting your wealth
Following a good financial plan allows you to grow your wealth – protecting it is the next step. Market volatility, investment risk, taxes, inheritance, and missed opportunities; there are many unexpected events that can potentially disrupt your financial plan.
At Path Financial our expert team can provide a range of services to assist with managing your wealth for your future and generations to come – all while investing in a better tomorrow for people and planet with our UN Sustainable Development Goals-aligned portfolio offering.
Our ongoing wealth management is bespoke and designed around you and your family’s needs, goals, and ambitions.
Examples of our wealth management services can include:
- Tailored advice for business owners, from funding your retirement, cash flow projection and business protection, to selling your company in later years or passing it on to the next generation
- Ongoing monitoring of your tax position, allowances, and reliefs, and spotting additional investment opportunities as your portfolio grows and changes
- Trust planning, inheritance tax and estate planning services, ensuring a tax-efficient and protected portfolio for you and your loved ones and a legacy you can be proud of
- Inter-generational wealth planning will help your portfolio continue to offer maximum positive environmental and social impact, building a better a world for your beneficiaries well into the future
- Portfolio management to ensure your long-term plans are structured tax-efficiently, while allowing you more flexibility should your journey take an unexpected turn
- Our ongoing management and reassurance will be with you at each step to help keep your strategy on target and to meet yours and your family’s changing lifetime goals
An initial Path consultation is completely free. We’re not salesy. There won’t be any pressure. We’re just passionate experts, keen to explain what we do and see if there’s a fit with your needs.
Our qualified wealth managers are experienced professionals
David Macdonald APFS, Chartered Financial Planner
Paul Dawson CFP Chartered MCSI
Jack Clancy DipPFS
As always with investments, your capital is at risk. The value of your investment can go down as well as up, and you may get back less than you invest. This information should not be regarded as financial advice.
The Path Financial Limited. Registered in England. Company No. 11583740. Registered office address: The Path Financial Limited, Watch Oak, Battle, TN33 0YD.
Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. The Path Financial Limited is entered on the Financial Services Register https://register.fca.org.uk under reference 827270.
The guidance and/or advice contained within this website is subject to the UK regulatory regime, and is therefore targeted at consumers based in the UK.
© 2021 The Path Financial Limited. All rights reserved.