Ethical Financial Advice
Your tailored financial advice journey starts with you.
We put your values and your financial objectives at the centre of what we do. By exploring your financial story, we form your unique blueprint for the future.
Planning for a positive future
Throughout life, there are many aspects of your personal finances you need to consider – buying your first home, changing career, planning for your children’s education, or thinking about winding down from work.
Many of us might have a vague idea of what to plan for in the short-term, such as holidays or a job change. For some of us, we may have already begun saving for the bigger expenses in future. A few of us may even have a concrete plan about when and how we want to retire.
The way forward
Thinking about the longer-term can be complex and can be hard to visualise on your own.
Knowing where to start on your financial planning journey can be daunting:
- What goals should you prioritise first?
- Will your existing provision be enough?
- Should you start saving more?
- What about emergencies?
- When do you want to retire?
- How much will you need?
- Will a pension alone be enough in retirement?
- Have you forgotten anything?
Forming a financial plan can make all the difference to your long-term goals, including financial independence, early retirement and making sure your family is looked after in the future, in addition to making sure you can also meet your short to medium-term needs.
Long-term financial planning advice with Path will help you stay on track to achieving the future you want. We’ll be here with you every step of the way, for advice and reassurance about the things that matter most to you.
And with our positive impact investment approach, you can be sure that not only are you planning a sustainable future for you and your family, but for the planet too.
The Financial Planning Process
Our financial planning process is tailored to your individual needs. You can expect the following from our Financial Advice service:
- A personal ongoing relationship with your Path Financial Planner, and wider support from our expert team.
- Holistic advice focused on your goals, attitude to investment risk, knowledge, and experience with emphasis on your personal ethical values.
- Full analysis of your current savings and investments, and advice on how best to structure your finances for the future you want.
- A better understanding of your environmental and social impact and ongoing support to make sure your financial plan remains aligned to your personal principles.
- Ongoing reassurance and regular reviews of your personal circumstances, life events and changing needs throughout your working life and into retirement.
- Estate planning to protect your family and ensure a lasting legacy that you can be proud of.
- The option to contribute philanthropically to the Global Returns Portfolio: a curated selection of effective climate not-for-profits directly regenerating the planet.
An initial consultation with Path is completely free. We’re keen to explain what we do and how we can best meet your needs – why not book your free consultation today?
Positive Impact = Positive Returns
The graph shows the comparative performance of an example impact investment portfolio against the UK Consumer Price Index.
It’s vital to remember that past performance is no guarantee of future performance, however, the graph does show that impact investment strategies can outperform more traditional investment portfolios, with the added benefit of doing good for the planet and its populations.
As always with investments, your capital is at risk. The value of your investment can go down as well as up, and you may get back less than you invest. This information should not be regarded as financial advice.