Competition Terms and Conditions
- This competition is only open to UK residents who are 18 or over at the time of the draw. This competition is not open to employees of Path Financial, their affiliated companies or their families.
- You will be required to enter your name and email address to enter.
- The competition closes on Wednesday, 5th April 2023 at 5pm. Entries received after this date will not be accepted.
- Only one entrant per person will be accepted. All subsequent entries will be removed from the competition. Multiple entries or entries suspected of foul play will be disqualified.
- One winner will be picked at random from all valid entries.
- One winner will win one free financial advice consultation with Path Financial and a deposit of £10,000 which will paid into an existing Positive Impact stocks and shares ISA or a new Positive Impact stocks and shares ISA in the winner’s name.
- A cash alternative will be available if the winner is already fully subscribed to an existing ISA.
- The prize is non-negotiable and non-transferable.
- The winner will be contacted via email by 12pm on Thursday, 6th April 2023.
- If the winner cannot be contacted by Path Financial within 7 days of being notified of their status as the winner by email, then Path Financial reserves the right to then select an alternative winner, who will then have 7 days to accept the prize following the same routes of contact as the original winner.
- The original winner will have no claim to the prize after the alternative winner is selected.
- This competition is running through multiple events and promotions throughout the year.
- The promoter of this competition is Path Financial. Each entrant understands and acknowledges that this competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered, or associated with any third party and releases any third party from any liability in respect of the competition.
- Upon entering this competition there is an option to opt in to sign up to Path Financial marketing communications sent via email. If you do opt in, we will contact you for these purposes only.
- For those who do not opt in to receive further updates, your data will be solely used for administration of this competition.
As always with investments, your capital is at risk. The value of your investment can go down as well as up, and you may get back less than you invest. This information should not be regarded as financial advice.